When the payment is done, you will receive the order email and license key from us. The license key will be included in the email attachment file named key.htm. So please download the key.htm file and open it, you will find your license key there.
If you cannot find the key.htm file, please check the followings:
#1 Please check that if you have entered a correct email address for purchasing the software. Normally, the receipt and the license key will be sent to your licensed email directly.
#2 Please check the spam folder in your email.
#3 Manually resend the order email and license key:
1) Go to this website: https://www.mycommerce.com/shopper-support/
2) Go to Order Search and enter your email address and order ID in the empty box. After that, click on "Search". Then you will be directed to a page that shows the detail information of your order.
3) You can re-deliver the order email and the license key (the key is stored in a key.htm file) to your correct email address.
#4 Retrieve TuneFab license directly
1) Go to the license retrieval page to get back your license key.
2) Enter your order ID and registered E-mail and then click to Submit to get back your license key.
If you still have troubles in getting your license key back, you can contact our support team for help. Please provide the following information: your order number and licensed email for purchasing the software