You can use TuneFab Screen Recorder to record a video tutorial, capture your favorite online lectures or report a bug or issue in video.
Step 1. Select "Video Recorder" from the main screen.
Step 2. Choose recorded area by clicking at the drop-down button next to the "Screen" icon.
- Preset region: 1920*1080, 1280*720, 854*480, 1024*768 and 640*480
- Full screen: Select the entire screen.
- Custom: Select the recorded area manually by dragging the crosshairs to your desired location.
Step 3. Before recording your video, you can check the followings:
- Webcam: You can record screen video and webcam video at the same time.
- System Sound: Record the audio playing from the computer speaker.
- Microphone: Record the audio from a connected microphone or your computer's built-in microphone.
Step 4. Click the "REC" button to start recording. You will see the video recording toolbar as below.
Step 5. To stop recording, click at the "Stop" button from the recording toolbar.